NpowerNG Reference Number Recovery: You Don't Really Need N-power Application Reference Number



Last update: January 04, 2017 (06:17)

Lost N-power Application Reference Number? | Your BVN and Phone Number Needed for NpowerNG2017 Test


#NpowerNGReferenceNumber 
If you lost your Npower 2017 Registration Reference Number, or you have multiple application ref. number with you, don't worry you might not need it after all.

One major importance of the reference number is to help N-power official find solution to your problem, in case you have one in future.
Aside that, you might not need it for the exam.
We're going to tell you why

Just like 2016 Npower Online Job Recruitment, Npower registration 2017 is not an exception in terms of registration issues.

Npower 2017 Application Reference Number

Before npower job portal opened for online submission of applications, intending applicants were directed to write their registration reference number and keep.

Npower Headquarters, Abuja, was opt on it.

Lost Npower job reference number
Unfortunately, some applicants lost their reference number due to blackout, device malfunctioning, forgetfulness etc.

If you're yet to write your online test, CHECK NPOWER ONLINE TEST DATES HERE

That makes thousands of them out there to ask: HOW CAN I GET MY N-POWER REGISTRATION REFERENCE NUMBER?

The reference number was to serve as evidence of your registration on the portal.
It's not compulsory!
WHY?
You'll only need two things to have access to the N-power Online Assessment Test Portal

They're:
1) Your phone number
2) Your Bank Verification Number (BVN )

Evidence
1) Npower Tax, also known as N-power VAIDS, Applicants who wrote their online Test today, July 1,2017, didn't use reference number.

They used their phone numbers as USERNAME, and their BVN as Password.

There was no space for registration reference number.


2) When @npower_ng was asked the same question on twitter on How to Retrieve Lost Reference Number, "it might not be necessary, you only need your phone number and BVN to write the Test," N-power twitted.


So, if you lost your reference number, or you registered twice you might not need them.

All the best!
Ask your question if you have any

Comments

  1. Veronica Ogechukwu Amachukwu2 July 2017 at 18:42

    Am okay with everything is just that I haven't received any sms about the test.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my phone number used for the registration, how can i change the registered number so that i can see the sms when sent? i would appreciate your kind response.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I lost my phone number used for the registration, how can i change the registered number so that i can see the sms when sent? i would appreciate your kind response.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Veronica....
    You don't need to wait for SMS. Check the time table for your category, and head straight to the portal to write your test.
    Use your phone number and BVN as your login details. If your record matches with Npower has you'll be able to login.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Einstein....
    That should not be an issue. Go to the nearby customer support centre of your network carrier to retrieve your phone number.

    In the meantime, you don't need to wait SMS before you gain access to the portal, just make sure you study the time table to know when your category is writing the test.

    ReplyDelete
  6. please I want to know if twice registration will lead to disqualification cos I had issue with my first registration i didn't write my course of study so had to register another one but now i am able to write the test of my former registration which had no course study in it please I want to know if that will disqualify me from the program

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    Double registration is seen as fraud. However one of your applications might be VALID, in that situation you'd be able o write the online assessment test for it.

    If your first registration doesn't have the necessary details required, again, you may be fortunate to make it to the next stage (that depends on strong luck)which is PHYSICAL VERIFICATION, where you'll be required to present your academic qualifications.

    Either way, we wish you best of luck.

    He hopeful, and partake in all the processes involved now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lost my reference number how do i get it back

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    If you don't have any pending problem, you might not need the reference number. Npower Reference number is meant to help applicant resolve issue when it arises. If you lost your reference number, you might not be able to retrieve it.

    Please make sure you pay attention to details in further instruction of Npower so that you have cause to be scampering for how to solve problems.

    The bottom line is that you dont need it if you dont have any registration or application problem.

    You may however reach Npower on twitter @npower_ng for details.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been pre_selected for the 2017 npower hope will not need my unique reference number....... Help o

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been pre- selected in the 2017 npower and I lost the phone I save my unique reference number on hope it will not deprived me of losing my slot

    ReplyDelete
  12. I lost my reference number, now I am finding it difficult to do my verification. What step should I take because the npower officials said without it, I can't be verified x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I lost my reference number, now I am finding it difficult to do my verification. What step should I take because the npower officials said without it, I can't be verified x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Otoboy, your ref number isn't needed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

This isn't the official blog of any of the automobile manufacturers, as such we urge you not to share your financial details here.

You May Also Like: