I just got my N150,000 backlog!...I’m a believer of N-power now- Uchenna





#NpowerBacklogPayments excite N-powerNG Volunteers


Volunteers of the N-power programme are excited about the latest Backlog payments, which some of them described as surprise.

A volunteer, who had earlier expressed doubt about the promise by Mr. Afolabi to clear all backlogs, Uchenna Chibuikem tweeted, “Thank you very much. I just got my N150,000 backlog!...I’m a believer now.”

One of the volunteers, who got six month backlog stipends, Jirkur Linus expresses excitement by simply saying, “Yes! 6 months backlog. Received yesterday (August 25, 2017) at 6PM. Borno state. I’m N-powered!”

Another volunteer who praised President Buhari for the youth empowerment programme, Ishola Olanrewaju tweeted, “Kudos to the Federal Government and Npower Team, I just received 5 months backlog N150,000. God bless baba for Nigeria from Kwara.”

That’s not all, @halimat99830 praised N-power team for swiftly attending her complain, “I make a complain yesterday about my sister being owe 2 months backlog and today she is paid! Kudos to you guys.”

N-power also put smile on the face of Muiz Ademola as he got backlog of two month on August 25, 2017, “To God be the glory”

The list goes on for those who had one or more months as backlog.


 

It would be recalled that the President Aid on Job Creation Mr. Afolabi Imoukhuede had assured volunteers in July 12, 2017 in a Facebook Live Chat that all backlogs would be paid, “A lot of you that have been asking about your backlogs, you will get your backlog payment, but let me clarify however, for December, that’s another funny question a lot of you get to ask me.”


One of the states that won’t get December payment is Lagos. Volunteers in that state didn’t verify December, 2016.

N-power December Backlog Payment
December is a peculiar month. It was a month when we started to pay and the criteria for payment is for those who have been physically verified and their names got to us before December 31st 2016. 

Remember not all of you again were verified at the same time. A lot of those that are qualified for December, already received their December payment and some of you also are qualified but had bank account payment issues, you will get your December as part of your backlog but not everyone of you will get December, I think it’s important that I clarify that and make that clear.

Have you got all your NpowerNG backlogs NOW? How did you feel when you got your backlogs, share your excitement with us.

Comments

You May Also Like: